Broken Cocoa Beans
Health Benefits of Broken Cocoa
1) Get Happy with Cocoa: Some days you just need to find your bliss – cacao is one of the healthiest foods, you can consume. Cocoa contains the mood improver, anandamide – known as the bliss molecule, which creates a feeling of euphoria.
2) Reset your metabolism and restore your internal balance with cocoa: Not getting enough antioxidants in your diet can have dangerous long-term health consequences.
3) Balance Hormonal Mood Swings: cocoa boosts brain levels of serotonin, the feel good brain chemical. When women are experiencing PMS serotonin levels drop dramatically. The benefits of cacao are proven to boost the brain levels of calming hormones and restore feelings of well-being.
4) Protect Your Heart and Prevent Cardiovascular Disease: Flavanols an anti-inflammatory and heart protective antioxidant found in raw cocoa may protect against cardiovascular disease, reduce the risk of stroke, and help improve blood circulation.
5) Cocoa thins blood and can prevent blood clots. This finding shows that eating raw cacao can be just as beneficial as taking an aspirin a day.
6) Cocoa can prevent premature aging – polyphenol antioxidants found in cacao belong to the same group of antioxidants as green tea and red wine. These anthocyanins (found in dark colored fruits) and catechins (found in green tea) protect our cells from premature oxidation or destruction and can keep us looking and feeling younger longer.
7) Drinking a cup of hot cacao before meals can help you shed fat. This is due to cocoa’s MAO inhibitors, which shrink appetite.
8) Create loads of energy and combat fatigue with one of the highest concentrations of magnesium found in this natural food source. Magnesium also helps to protect against osteoporosis, reduces type II diabetes, and lowers blood pressure.
9) Get shiny hair, strong nails, and take care of your liver and pancreas with this great source of sulfur.
10) Lower your blood pressure naturally: the benefits of cocoa intake are found to reduce blood pressure by patients who took a small amount every evening.
11) The antioxidant properties of cocoa were also found to reduce insulin resistance and sensitivity in people with impaired glucose tolerance and smokers.
12) Cocoa has the ability to help improve kidney and stimulate bowel function. Skin benefits of broken cocoa beans
- High in antioxidants Cocoa blocks harmful free radicals in the body. It also protects the body against many diseases including premature aging.
- Cocoa has good amount of vitamin C and magnesium, which helps in protecting the skin and keeping it healthy.
- Cocoa contains omega 6 fatty acids, which helps in cellular healing. It also heals wounds and scars quickly.
- Cocoa has a raw enzyme, which helps in repairing the cell and its rejuvenation.
- With super absorbent properties, it protects the skin from harmful UV rays and acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Cocoa helps in increasing and protecting blood flow to the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing.
- Cocoa helps in improving the skin’s complexion. It also provides hydration to the skin, which is a must for a younger looking skin.
Hair Benefits of broken cocoa beans
- Cocoa helps in increasing blood circulation in your scalp, increasing the growth of healthy and lustrous locks. As it also acts as a circulation booster, it helps in reducing hair loss.
- Cocoa also helps in improving overall health of the hair. It can help you get that dream voluminous and super glossy hair!
- Cocoa has anti inflammatory properties, which helps in minimizing the odds of getting scalp infections.