Cocoa Paste Our one-of-a-kind cacao paste makes it easy to use cacao in all your recipes, since it blends evenly without having to grind up the nibs. Perfect for dark chocolate shavings on cakes and ice cream or home-made raw fudge with flavor like no other. The cacao paste is manufactured by grinding the nibs into a smooth liquid state. The product remains liquid only as long as it is being ground and then solidifies at room temperature. There is no heat used in the process. Since we try to process it as little as possible, the size and shape will vary.
- Health benefits of cocoa paste
1) Reduce Inflammation: The rich blend of fatty acids and antioxidants in cocoa butter make it an ideal choice for people who want to reduce inflammation of the skin. Whether you apply cocoa butter to psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other types on inflammation on the body, you can find quick, soothing relief, combined with a delicious aroma. This can also be achieved through the consumption of cocoa butter in the form of chocolate, which is how most people choose to access these health benefits. Despite the negative impact that excess fat can have on the cardiovascular system, some early research is showing an improvement in inflammatory condition in the heart when treated with moderate amounts of cocoa butter.
2) Skin Health: The antioxidant qualities of cocoa butter certainly take care of most signs of aging, but cocoa butter also provides a barrier for the skin that will protect it from outside agents as well. The antioxidants and beneficial organic molecules protect the skin from environmental, internal, and external forces that can cause irritation or damage to the skin.
3) Anti-Aging: One of the reasons that cocoa butter is so valuable is its high concentration of antioxidant compounds, including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. Although these are technically fatty acids, they are beneficial for the body, and help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. By reducing the occurrence of oxidative stress, cocoa butter can help reduce, including wrinkles and age marks. Research has also shown cocoa butter to reduce the appearance of scars on the skin and help to boost overall skin health.
4) Reduces scars on the skin
5) Helps to reduce the appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles.
Hair benefits of cocoa paste
1) Prevents onset of male pattern baldness
2) Aids in reducing hair loss
3) It is added to hair products such as conditioners and creams to provide your hair with extra conditioning, nourishment and shine.
4) Cocoa butter can be used as an effective treatment for fine hair to add moisture without weighing hair down.
5) Cocoa butter can be used as pomade for styling difficult or frizzy hair.