Refined White Cane Sugar
Quality & Sugar Description
Refined White Cane Sugar ICUMSA 45 for Human Consumption/ Origin Brazil.
- Origin: Brazil
- Product: ICUMSA 45 SUGAR
- POLARITY at 20ºC: 99.80º Minimum
- SULPHATED ASH CONTENT: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
- MOISTURE: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
- MAGNETIC PARTICLES: mg/kg 4
- SOLUBILITY: 100% Dry & free flowing GRANULOMETRY: Fine Standard
- ICUMSA: Colour 45 ICUMSA attenuation index Units (Method #10-1978) Maximum Max AS: 1 P.P.M.
- Max Pb: 2 P.P.M Max Cu: 3 P.P.M.
- COLOUR: Brilliant White
- REDUCING SUGAR: 0.010% Maximum in Dry Mass
- RADIATION: Normal w/o presence of cesium or iodine SO2: mg/kg 20
- HEAVY METALS, TOXIC ELEMENTS Maximum mg / kg basis
- ARSENIC 0.50 CADMIUM 0.05 COPPER 1.00
- LEAD 1.00 MERCURY 0.01 ZINC 3.00
- PESTICIDE TRACES Maximum mg / kg basis
- DDT 0.005 PHOTOXIN 0.01 HEXACHLORAN GAMMA
- ISOMER 0.005 MICROBIOLOGICAL LIMITS
- PATHOGENIC BACTERIA including SALMONELLA per 25 gram: Nil.
- Bacillus per gram: Nil
CURRENT AVAILABLE (2016/2017)
Any other specifications which are not mentioned in these specifications have or be according to the international specifications which were fixed by (FAO/WHO/FDA/ and EC) and the lowest amount should be considered first.
- 50 kg Branded bags packed. To secure the safety of the Commodity during sea transportation the SUGAR is to be packed in new 50 Kg. net double sacks, being one sack of polypropylene and the other of polyethylene and palletized.
- Tare weight shall be 160 gram, minimum. Uniformity of bagged net weight is of the essence. 2% (two Percent) spare bags shall be supplied free of charge.
- Lay out order
- BRASIL packed in 50 KG pp bags .
- In compliance with the international standards. Each bag shall be printed in green colour with Seller’s marks in English language including the following:
- commodity name.
- net weight in (I.U).
- Gross weight.
- Country of origin.
- Batch name.
- Production and expiry date in month and year.